Cardiac and Thoracic Services in Hilton Head
At Cardiovascular and Thoracic Surgery Associates, we treat our patients with care, attentiveness, and compassion. When you need cardiac surgery, schedule an appointment with our and speak with our heart surgeons about the various procedures we provide. Whether you’re a candidate of coronary artery bypass surgery, thoracic aortic surgery, or lung surgery, our surgeons have the experience and knowledge to treat various cardiovascular issues with our cardiac and thoracic services.
- Coronary artery bypass using endoscopic vein harvesting
- Valvular repair or replacement including bioprosthetic and mechanical valves and aortic allografts
- All arterial coronary and artery bypass grafting
- Excision of cardiac tumors
- Repair of atrial septal defects
- Ablation of atrial fibrillation
- Maze procedure
- Blood conservative surgery
Uncomplicated coronary bypass patients may be discharged in three days with home health nursing and close outpatient follow-up.
Thoracic surgery involves surgery of organs between the neck and diaphragm. This area includes organs such as the heart, the lungs, the esophagus, trachea, pleura, mediastinum, the chest wall, and the diaphragm. Our board-certified lung surgeons are dedicated to helping you. We strive to provide patient-centered healthcare and invite our patients and their families to be a part of the care team, as equal members in the decision-making and treatment process.
- Surgical management of benign and malignant pulmonary lesions
- Diagnosis and treatment of lung cancer including mediastinoscopy and thoracic surgical resection
- Mediastinal mass excision including thymoma
- Assessment and management of pleural and chest wall diseases
- Carotid Endarterectomy
- Ascending Aortic Aneurysm and Aortic Root Surgery
- Thoracic aortic surgery including Endovascular Repair
We look forward to working with you and your family to help you maintain good health. You can count on us to be there should you or a loved one ever become ill, injured or have concerns about a health issue. Contact the Cardiovascular and Thoracic Surgery Associates in the Hilton Head area today to book your appointment.